11 April 2009

kathryn regina


kathryn regina has a new chapbook for preorder (will be out very very soon) from greying ghost press called
i am in the air right now. this is one of my favorite chapbooks ever. that is why i have included it in my series of ebooks which are made up of my own versions of chapbooks that i really like.

so, i have made this ebook called there is air in me right now. click here to read it. i think you should buy kathryn's chapbook and read that too.

here is a link to where you can buy kathryn's chapbook

another thing that happened related to kathryn and i is something but actually i don't really understand what happened. someone asked her to give a list of her favorite novellas to be a part of a giant list of novellas and she included my short work of fiction called arthur. this list is gigantic. way too gigantic to read. things are listed alphabetically. here is the link for proof of what i just said.

arthur
is unpublished. kathryn is the only one who likes my fiction. i will send the manuscript to anyone who wants to read it and then maybe tell me why people don't really like it. you can include comments about how there isn't a real 'voice' and also about how there isn't any clean sharp narrative, and how there's too much 'wandering' dialogue.

neat.





<br><br><br><br>






<br><br>


if your brother or sister, daughter or son is in the 4th grade and needs to pass art class, i will provide drawings of your choice for a small fee.
please contact me at matthewsavoca @ gmail.com