28 July 2009

new plan?


maybe i should go back to my parents' house, get a job as a carpenter (there is a guy i know who will hire me whenever), save money, self publish my poetry book in an edition of 600-1000 copies and then go around the states by greyhound and read poetry on the street or in libraries or wherever and sell my books for like 1-5 dollars each/free and then after a little while i will go to mexico with the money i made/have saved up still


i don't know what i'll do in mexico, but there will probably be chimichangas or something like them and i will eat those or some version of those that don't have meat in them





<br><br><br><br>






<br><br>


if your brother or sister, daughter or son is in the 4th grade and needs to pass art class, i will provide drawings of your choice for a small fee.
please contact me at matthewsavoca @ gmail.com