08 November 2009

11-08-09

there are two new poems by me up on la fovea which is an e-journal that publishes poetry by having poets pick poets instead of a submission based system. i think what happened in the beginning is that they chose some poets to start off and then asked those poets to each choose others and then it went on and on. so there are like branches of poets who chose each other, i think they call them 'nerves', you can read about it on the website

anyway, my friend kendra grant malone picked me after she was picked by i forget who, so


click here to read my poems

after you read my poems, you can click on kendra's name in the upper right hand corner and read her poems which i really like a lot; one of them makes me feel like i am sitting on the train watching what she does with her hair and her hand, and the other makes me feel like i am floating just below the ceiling in her bedroom, or like the ceiling is halfway in the middle of my body, like i am a sort of ghost-ish thing but i'm floating face up so i can't see her in the room but i can hear everything that's happening

if kendra hadn't already been picked, i might have picked her but she was so i didn't, but who i did pick is jillian clark because i really really like jillian clark's poems. if i started a press (and called it something like Homeless Person's House Books), i would definitely publish a book of jillian clark's poems, if jillian clark would let me. anyway, jillian clark's poems will be coming soon at la fovea. i wonder who jillian will pick; thank you kendra (oh, i would totally publish a book of kendra's poems too with Homeless Person's House Books)





<br><br><br><br>






<br><br>


if your brother or sister, daughter or son is in the 4th grade and needs to pass art class, i will provide drawings of your choice for a small fee.
please contact me at matthewsavoca @ gmail.com