03 January 2011

a few things happened

last week 365poems.org named me poet of the week and posted a video of me reading back in september for the book release party kendra and i had: click here

this weekend on htmlgiant, long love poem with descriptive title was included in an end-of-year-book-reading-list-thing-in-which-a-person-talks-about-the-books-they-read-that-year thing. i'm not really sure if the description of my book is good or bad... oh well: click here (i'm number 126)

today kendra grant malone and i each have poems in the new issue of dark sky magazine. they are from something that we have been working on together:
click here to read kendra's poem
click here to read my poem

there's also this:





<br><br><br><br>






<br><br>


if your brother or sister, daughter or son is in the 4th grade and needs to pass art class, i will provide drawings of your choice for a small fee.
please contact me at matthewsavoca @ gmail.com