26 January 2011

new book

Dark Sky Books will publish Morocco, a book of poems written by Kendra Grant Malone and myself, in September 2011, exactly one year after our poetry books were dual-released from Scrambler Books. Here it is announced on the Dark Sky blog.

In other news, I sure have been feeling a lot like this lady today:















also, I will be at AWP in DC this year on Friday and Saturday, hanging with my super friend and six-time pressmate Kendra. We are going to try to attend the Zoo Reading put on by Publishing Genius, which seems like yet another brilliant idea from Adam Robinson. Is there really any question about that guy? No. None at all. Unless the question is: "Is he brilliant?" And then the answer is yes.





<br><br><br><br>






<br><br>


if your brother or sister, daughter or son is in the 4th grade and needs to pass art class, i will provide drawings of your choice for a small fee.
please contact me at matthewsavoca @ gmail.com