04 August 2008

everyday yeah, whales, sharks, redburn



my two-minute mind is readable on everyday yeah which is a website that you should look at probably everyday. i like it a lot. it is perpetrated by a human named mark baumer. i did not draw that picture but i wish i had. i really like it. good job mark baumer. thank you mark baumer for supporting my existence.
here is the link again to read my two-minute mind



the following is a list of new stuff. new stuff will appear here until i make a new post:







if anyone wants to trade books with me, anyone at all, please email me, thank you

matthewsavoca @ gmail.com


something else i want to say is that i fully support the life and times of colin bassett




i did weird stuff with text alignment in this post, i am sorry





<br><br><br><br>






<br><br>


if your brother or sister, daughter or son is in the 4th grade and needs to pass art class, i will provide drawings of your choice for a small fee.
please contact me at matthewsavoca @ gmail.com