22 December 2008

gentle and chucklesome blurb, patches


here
is a review or blurb or whatever of me by crispin best. it was written in reference to my recent poem in lamination colony. i have copied and pasted here the words that crispin wrote. if you want to see the original source, click here and then scroll down until you see my name.

"A Savoca story or poem is a gentle and chucklesome story or poem. Savoca stories and poems make people do internet abbreviations and exclamations that translate as 'I am swooning'. I like to read things by Savoca. I told him so and he said 'Thanks'."



also, i spent a lot
of hours recently patching many small rips in my jeans:






<br><br><br><br>






<br><br>


if your brother or sister, daughter or son is in the 4th grade and needs to pass art class, i will provide drawings of your choice for a small fee.
please contact me at matthewsavoca @ gmail.com